Online learning courses have become the main channel for many of us to pick up new skills and refresh our understanding of the latest developments and best practices in our current field of work.
Have you wondered where the ideas for them comes from, how the instructors are chosen, how the courses are produced or how the sessions are targeted at you? Well, this week, Martin Waxman is in California recording his next course for LinkedIn. And we took the opportunity to invite Martin’s producer, Hilary White, to give us insight into these and many more questions we have about online courses.
Bonus: Do you think you might like to offer an online course with a major platform like Lynda.com or LinkedIn Learning? Listen to the end for info on how you can put yourself forward for consideration as a LinkedIn Learning instructor.
Subscribe to the Inside PR podcast
We’re trying to be wherever you want us to be. So, you can subscribe to Inside PR on the most popular podcast apps.
- Subscribe to Inside PR on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to Inside PR on Spotify
- Subscribe to Inside PR on Google Play
It’s your turn.
We’d love to know what you think about the topics we discussed as well as your suggestions for questions you’d like answered or topics for future shows.
- Leave a comment on the Inside PR Facebook group or the FIR Podcast Network Facebook group,
- Send us an email or an audio comment to [email protected],
- Interact with us on Twitter. We’re @inside_pr or connect directly with Gini Dietrich, Joseph Thornley, and Martin Waxman.
- And, of course, you always can leave a comment below this post.
Please rate us on Apple Podcasts
We hope you like the podcast as much as we like making it for you. If you do, we have a favor to ask: If you like this podcast, please rate us on Apple Podcasts.
Thank you to the people behind Inside PR.
Behind the Scenes at Lynda.com and LinkedIn Learning by Joseph Thornley, Martin Waxman, Gini Dietrich is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.