Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
This week on Inside PR, we talk about:
- Facebook’s commitment to supporting local journalism. (0:55)
- Using Alexa Flash Briefings for your communications program (5:51)
- our take on Gillette’s The Best Men Can Be video ad theme (15:44)
- Doing More to Support Local News, Facebook blog
- Facebook is funding more programs catering to local news publishers, Max Willens
- The Alexa Flash Briefing Guide for Communicators, Gini Dietrich
- Podnews.net and the Podnews podcast — a template for Alexa Flash Briefings?
- Feedly News Reader, an indispensable tool for communicators
- The Best Men Can Be, Gillette
- “No going back:” Viral Gillette ad sparks fierce reaction,
Subscribe to the Inside PR podcast
We’re trying to be wherever you want us to be. So, you can subscribe to Inside PR on the most popular podcast apps.
- Subscribe to Inside PR on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to Inside PR on Spotify
- Subscribe to Inside PR on Google Play
It’s your turn.
We’d love to know what you think about the topics we discussed as well as your suggestions for questions you’d like answered or topics for future shows.
- Leave a comment on the Inside PR Facebook group or the FIR Podcast Network Facebook group,
- Send us an email or an audio comment to [email protected],
- Interact with us on Twitter. We’re @inside_pr or connect directly with Gini Dietrich, Joseph Thornley, and Martin Waxman.
- And, of course, you always can leave a comment below this post.
Please rate us on Apple Podcasts
We hope you like the podcast as much as we like making it for you. If you do, we have a favor to ask: If you like this podcast, please rate us on Apple Podcasts.
Thank you to the people behind Inside PR.
Our theme music was created by Damon de Szegheo; Roger Dey is our announcer. Inside PR is produced by Joseph Thornley.
The Best You Can Be – Inside PR 533 by Joseph Thornley, Gini Dietrich, Martin Waxman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.