And we didn’t need much prompting to talk about Mark Zuckerberg’s appearance before Congress. Not surprisingly, Gini, Martin and Joe have very different takes on Zuckerberg’s performance and its impact and potential consequences.
Here are a couple articles that inspired us to consider theses topics. We recommend them as reads well worth your time:
- The Big Question: Do You Use Reddit? by Mike Connell
- Mark Zuckerberg Has a Lot of Homework to Do, by Sheera Frenkel and Tiffany Hsu
It’s your turn.
We’d love to know what you think about the topics we discussed as well as your suggestions for questions you’d like answered or topics for future shows.
- Leave a comment on the Inside PR Facebook group or the FIR Podcast Network Facebook group,
- Send us an email or an audio comment to [email protected],
- Interact with us on Twitter. We’re @inside_pr or connect directly with Gini Dietrich, Joseph Thornley, and Martin Waxman.
- And, of course, you always can leave a comment below this post.
Our hashtag is #IPRMustKnow. If you are tweeting or posting about the podcast, please include our hashtag so that we can find your post.
Please rate us on Apple Podcasts
We hope you like the podcast as much as we like making it for you. If you do, we have a favor to ask: If you like this podcast, please rate us on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe on the podcast app of your choice
We’re trying to be wherever you want us to be. So, you can subscribe to Inside PR on the most popular podcast apps.
Thank you to the people behind Inside PR.
Does your business belong on Reddit? by Joseph Thornley, Gini Dietrich, Martin Waxxman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.