On episode 551 of Inside PR, Gini Dietrich, Martin Waxman, and Joe Thornley do a special recording for the Earned Media Mastery Summit with Agility PR Solutions. They discuss the future of the PR industry—exciting things to come, as well as the challenges young professionals will face as they grow in their careers.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- Why you should stop using spreadsheets in favor of software to help you do your job;
- Media outlets continue to shrink and journalists no longer have beats—and what that means for your future, especially if you have any earned media responsibility;
- How to use paid, owned, and shared media to supplement the work that we do from an earned media perspective;
- That artificial intelligence is already here and already ready to do the more mundane parts of your job so why you should stop waiting for a memo and do something about it; and
- How machine learning can beat all of the best practices and teach you what works best for your organization, your audiences, and your prospective customers.
Subscribe to the Inside PR podcast
We’re trying to be wherever you want us to be. So, you can subscribe to Inside PR on the most popular podcast apps.
- Subscribe to Inside PR on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to Inside PR on Spotify
- Subscribe to Inside PR on Google Play
It’s your turn
We’d love to hear what you think and if you have any subjects you’d like us to cover in upcoming episodes.
Leave us a comment on the blog.
Send us an email or an audio comment to [email protected],
Please rate us on Apple Podcasts
We hope you like the podcast as much as we like making it for you. If you do, we have a favor to ask: If you like this podcast, please rate us on Apple Podcasts.
Thank you to the people behind Inside PR
Inside PR by Joseph Thornley, Gini Dietrich, Martin Waxman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.